enka photos

enka photos
about love, life and light

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

Winterflower

She is my own little stunner, the result of a big love, she is me and him, and afterall she is totally herself made by god.
I could write that about every of my 4 kids, but it`s her turn. She got me, she often is what i would like to be.
She is clever, smart, beautiful, cheeky, wonderful and she is a freespirit in every way.
She is like my favourite flower and thats one of the reasons we gave her her name.
Lilia, i love you <3


That little walk and time we had for ourselves made us fall in love for each other a littlebit more and i can just say from my own experiences, those little times are important. For each child.
Date your kids, have one of them on your own. The result is amazing, you get to know them a littlebit more.

So here is my kind of poetic little winterwalk with my winterflower.






































and yes, she hurt herself a littlebit, it's ok now :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. OHHHHHHH!!! Wish i could show my own eight-year-old-flower like you do!!! So beautiful!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen