enka photos

enka photos
about love, life and light

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013

tick tock tick tock....

As i look at those cute little princess castle silhouettes i realize more and more it's just a little time.
I pray that i will find my kind of peace in these busy "smallkidsdays".
Cherish the little fingers that produce a lot of mess in there dreamy way of playing.
My oldest begins to be more independent everyday and more than ever i have to live in the maybe not perfect moments and circumstances.
To not think about the washing that is not done, the sticky floors, the messy rooms and the unmade beds. And being there fully, real and with my whole attention to the things that are important to them. Not with one eye on my iphone.... yes, some of you know me.
I want to inhalate the flavour of their childhood, report it everyday with an overload on pictures :) Even the unperfect and raw moments.
But also not always think about the next post. Just breath and live and enjoy.

xxo


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen